Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pinterest Fashion: Sparkle

When I can't sleep at night...I do what everyone else does...I go on my iPhone Pinterest app. Duh! {Grin}. It's bad. Sometimes I waste an hour laying there just thinking I will only pin one more thing. To the point that one some actually told me that maybe some day they could have as many pins as me. {Crap}. OK, So I don't have as many as some people have, but at the rate I'm going, I might be there quick. And it would be a lie to say I didn't get a kick seeing who from my boards :P 

Here are some of my latest additions. 

Check out all my boards on my Pinterest page. You too can enjoy my insomnia on Pinterest!

Sequins & studs.Love! effortlessly coolfall sparklechambray + sequins!!




3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. such lovely pins!! i feel your pain - pinterest is WAY too addicting but it's perfect for fashion inspiration. thanks for sharing xx

    -Carly
    www.theislandsecret.com

    stop by our blog and enter our first giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!

-Brittany
Belle epoque Fashion Blog